Size Chart - Womens
Freddy is a an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to size up. Follow our size chart that has converted a standard denim waist measurement into the Freddy size that best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
WOMEN'S SIZE GUIDE:
1. Measure the HIPS and BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.
SIZE CHART (INCHES) - FULL LENGTH PANTS
|XXS||26-27||30-32||31 to 33|
|XS||28-31||32-34||31 to 33|
|S||31-33||34-36||31 to 33|
|M||34-36||37-39||31 to 33|
|L||37-39||40-42||33 to 34|
|XL||39-42||42-44||33 to 34|
BE AWARE THAT:
- The most important measurement is the BUM.
- If you are in-between sizes always go a size up.
- Ankle length pants are about 3 inches shorter than the full length pants.
LOW RISE X REGULAR RISE
3PRO BALLERINA (Narrow Width)
North American Size
D.I.W.O.® CURVE SWEATSHIRT
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. Livify is quality guaranteed for 90 days after purchase. If you have any concerns about the workmanship of our products, bring them back to one of our stores or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we make sure you are satisfied.
Please follow these care instructions to ensure you keep your garments in great shape so you can continue to enjoy your FREDDY WR.UP® long after they are bought.
GENERAL CARE FOR YOUR FREDDY WR.UP®:
- It is essential that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
- It is important to put the FREDDY WR.UP® pants, including the fashion and denim, on as if you were putting on stockings, by gradually rolling up the legs, and not pulling up from the waist or belt loop of the pants. To prolong the wear of your pants it is vital you always undo the zip & buttons when putting the pants on and taking them off.
- FREDDY WR.UP® fashion pants may give some people the impression they could be used for working out. These pants are not designed to be used while exercising, they are meant to be used after the gym. Try our FREDDY WR.UP® Sport with its D.I.W.O technology if you are looking for something to run, train or work out in.
- Always use a gentle, cold machine wash with a mild detergent (those that are considered safe and gentle enough for use on baby clothes) and NO fabric softener.
- Wash sport wear after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
- Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- Do not iron on or near the silicon membrane.
- Avoid rough surfaces.
- Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not use fabric softener as this inhibits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics.
- Unfasten any buttons before washing.
- Wash in a garment bag where possible.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on make up of the fabric and style.