Freddy is a an Italian brand that follows a European measuring chart. What does that mean? Well, for us North Americans it means we need to size up. Follow our size chart that has converted a standard denim waist measurement into the Freddy size that best fits you. It is important that you get the correct size in FREDDY WR.UP ® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. The seams are specifically designed to assist your natural curves and apply pressure to lift the buttocks. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
1. Measure the HIPS and BUM around the widest part as shown.
2. See your corresponding FREDDY size in the chart below.
SIZE CHART (INCHES) - FULL LENGTH PANTS
|XXS||26-27||30-32||31 to 33|
|XS||28-31||32-34||31 to 33|
|S||31-33||34-36||31 to 33|
|M||34-36||37-39||31 to 33|
|L||37-39||40-42||33 to 34|
|XL||39-42||42-44||33 to 34|
BE AWARE THAT:
- The most important measurement is the BUM.
- If you are in-between sizes always go a size up .
- Ankle length pants are about 3 inches shorter than the full length pants.
LOW RISE X REGULAR RISE
3PRO BALLERINA (Narrow Width)
North American Size
D.I.W.O.® CURVE SWEATSHIRT
|SIZE||CHEST *||WAIST *|